Dates for 2019 User Meetings Set
The user meetings are all wrapped up, which means it’s time to start planning for the next ones! We are already working on plans for 2019 to once again bring you top events with professional presentations and practical, firsthand reporting on Infoma newsystem. Just as in the past, our upcoming user meeting will be an outstanding platform for talking shop, networking, and personal discussions. These are all great reasons to thank all our participants – they play a major role in the success of our customer forums.
We have received positive feedback on our customer forums for many years, resulting in high demand as well. We set a new record once again this year with roughly 380 participants in our user meeting for financial accounting and system providers. If you would like to see for yourself: Our video gives you a sense of the event held at Esperanto Hall.
Of course, registration slots are limited. That’s why we’d like to give you an overview of dates for 2019 now, and give you the chance to secure your spot early on:
- April 9th and 10th. Infoma newsystem user meeting for facility management and FM tools in Fulda
- April 9th and 10th. Infoma newsystem user meeting for utilities, municipal departments, and public bodies in Fulda
- May 7th and 8th Infoma newsystem user meeting for foreigner registration in Magdeburg
- May 14th and 15th Infoma newsystem user meeting for financial accounting and system support in Fulda
- May 14th and 15th Infoma newsystem user meeting for foreigner registration in Rastatt
We look forward to your participation and to personal discussions with you
Die Termine für Anwendertreffen 2019 stehen fest