Perfectly positioned for eInvoices
The workflow, which is used across the agency, is a key model of success for high-priority eGovernment goals within the Wetterau district. At the same time, we are already perfectly positioned to introduce the legal requirements for eInvoices which will come into effect in 2018.
- Integrated invoice workflow for uniform, efficient, and transparent processes
- Decentralized request systems
- Automatic validation of invoice data with forwarding to the right offices
- Direct access from Infoma newsystem Role Center or in a browser solution
- Better economic efficiency by taking advantage of discounts and complying with payment deadlines
- Proven process
At a glance
With over 300,000 inhabitants in 25 cities and communities, and a size of 1,100 km2, the Wetterau district is one of the largest in Hesse. Created in 1972 as part of a territorial reorganization, the district has developed rapidly since that time. In addition to a modern school system and continued educational opportunities, its close proximity to the key A5 and A45 interstates and to the metropolis of Frankfurt offers residents a high quality of life with good working conditions.