City of Gießen
Integration offers many advantages
We decided on the integrated accounting workflow because it allowed us to implement paperless transaction processing. Integration into financial accounting, in particular, offers numerous advantages. In addition, we can process electronic invoices in the ZUGFeRD format we already use.
- Converting all offices to electronic invoice processing
- Adoption of all invoice processing steps, from mail receipt to referral and any tasks involved in outgoing invoices for booking city receivables
- Digital support for employees in processing outgoing invoices
- Decentralized approvals of Infoma newsystem data by departments.
- Operate the application in a BSI certified computing center by ekom21, the largest municipal IT service provider in Hessen
At a glance
Its central location in the state of Hessen has always made the city of Gießen, with roughly 84,000 residents, a draw and focal point of many different activities. Major educational and research institutions, a broad and diverse range of cultural programs, attractive relaxation and leisure opportunities, a successful sports scene and outstanding infrastructure and large shopping areas characterize this lively city. As an economic hub, Gießen draws industries like life sciences, metals / electronics and corporate services.